We are now in the midst of winter and still no sign of the weather shifting any time soon! We thought it would be a good idea to put together some products to go in your Winter Survival Kit!
Prepare for the worst and hope for the best!
Winter on the roads of Britain can certainly be challenging, to say the least, our winter survival guide will get you through this time of year when your vehicle may be more susceptible to breaking down.
- A fully charged mobile phone.
- First aid kit.
- A road atlas, just in case your don’t have internet access for Google Maps for example.
- Satellite Navigation or a printed route.
- Roadside recovery membership and card.
The Kit for the Emergency
- Blanket, or sleeping bag.
- Ice scraper or can of de-icer.
- Torch with a spare set of batteries.
- Screen wash
If the weather gets even more severe you may want to consider the following extras:- A warm coat, hat and scarf, waterproofs, sturdy warm footwear and maybe a flask of hot drink.
Do not take chances over the winter period. Cars can break down and usually at the worst times and weather conditions so protect yourself and think ahead.